1. Make sure you have measured lever arms, antenna cable plugged in, and your battery plugged in, and your USB is not full and plugged in.
2. Start-up your system - (Press in LED Button)
3. Connect to WIFI - (Your Serial Number) – Password: scanlook
4. In Google Chrome go to the web address: 192.168.0.1
5. Go to “settings” type in the correct lever arms and choose the correct INS Script
6. Go back to the homepage and type in a new project name
7. Press “Start” for the APX-15 Press “Start” for the Velodyne – (both should be green)
12. Now you can fly in your automated flight!!!!
14. Now you can go back to the web address: 192.168.0.1 (refresh your page)
15. Press “Stop” for the APX-15 Press “Stop” for the Velodyne – (both should be red)
16. Now, click on the hamburger menu: Go to “Shutdown” click Shutdown, “Ok”.
17. Power down your TreX – Ready to go process